ระดับการอ่าน10 
กระทู้
 พลังน้ำใจ
 เงิน
 ความดี
 ออนไลน์

คุณยังไม่ได้ใช้เหรียญ
กรุณาคลิกที่นี่เพื่อใช้เหรียญ

Zac Taylor will have to wait at least one more year to coach his first Thursday night game.One of the quirks of the 2019 NFL schedule is that the Bengals have not been scheduled for any games on that night of the week. At a Friday press conference Andy Dalton Jersey Limited , Taylor acknowledged that players are unlikely to miss the short week that comes with such a game while also sharing his feeling that there are some good spots in the schedule for it.“There’s good and bad with that,” Taylor said, via Cincinnati.com. “I’m surprised that we don’t have a Thursday game. Players don’t love it. But then you have a mini-bye after it. You can look at it from any standpoint. If you have it earlier in the season and you’re healthy, then you can probably play well and then you get a little breather there that weekend. It is difficult if you draw that Thursday game in November or December. You’re beat up and you’ve got key players that are hurt. Now that can be a big disadvantage.”Taylor’s first regular season game in his new job will come in Seattle, which is generally a tough place for opposing teams to play. Taylor knows from his time with the Rams that it will be a challenging game Boomer Esiason Jersey , but that it’s an “exciting test” for a team that was “going to have to open with somebody.” Another day, another mock draft.This time, Lance Zierlein of NFL.com posted his first mock draft, and it goes against the grain in terms of other projections we’ve seen across the internet. It does feature a familiar name in Florida tackle Jawaan Taylor, who lands in Cincinnati at pick No. 11.However Renell Wren Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , the real news is the names Cincinnati would have passed on in this projection to take Taylor, who isn’t widely viewed as the top offensive linemen in this draft, yet he’s the first one to go off the board.And the names that were still on the board would make some wonder how the Bengals could pass on them in favor of Taylor, which include:Alabama OL Jonah WilliamsHouston DT Ed OliverLSU CB Greedy WilliamsGeorgia CB DeAndre BakerLSU LB Devin WhiteOklahoma OL Cody FordClemson DE Clelin Ferrell Unless there’s something up with guys like White, Oliver and Williams Cheap C.J. Uzomah Jersey , I’m not taking Taylor over them. As someone who watches a lot of SEC football, I’m just not seeing it with Taylor, at least in terms of taking him over names mentioned above.And while the Bengals don’t exactly need a cornerback, they could use an upgrade over Dre Kirkpatrick, and Darqueze Dennard will probably opt to sign with another team in free agency. That’s why I included Baker and Williams Jeff Driskel Jersey , both of whom I consider better prospects that Taylor. So, if it comes down to all of the above names being on the board, who are you taking at No. 11?
I Love Laothaikaraoke.net:
ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|LaoThaikaraoke.net  

GMT+7, 2024-4-20 06:12 , Processed in 0.071665 second(s), 22 queries .

ตอบกระทู้ ขึ้นไปด้านบน ไปที่หน้ารายการกระทู้